Friday, January 7, 2011

It's Been A Long Week

Well, the everyday blogging is definitely impossible for me if I can't make it past day 3..sheesh....Oh well, here I am again.  This has been a crazy week.  First of all, it's MOPS week and well, I know better than to plan lots of things during MOPS week...MOPS went well...we have a record number of moms registered and still more coming.  I love ministering to mommies.  We all need each other and I am blessed that God has given me this passion and the time to invest in the lives of these moms.

I am hurting for a friend tonight....Health is something we take for granted so many times.  I pray that there is healing and peace felt by my friend and her family.

We had my nephews over tonight to eat and play and they were all playing Dress Up....Kaylee comes in with gloves on her hands, sunglasses and a baby baseball rattle toy....She stands and rings the toy and says Merry Christmas...I'm going to the North Pole to see Santa....I looked at her several minutes and then I said, Honey what are you dressed like...."I'm a bell ringer, mom"...NOW....that was genius!!!  My sweet Kaylee says some of the sweetest funniest things.  I hope to make this a habit to capture those funny memorable moments with my kids.

I had a busy day yesterday with MOPS and visiting with a long time friend.  Then for a late evening with the girls...I was so tired...but woke up somehow in Caleb's bed and got everyone ready only to get a text that the friend I had invited to breakfast this morning at 9:15 am was running a little late.....Look down at my watch and .....9:13....Holy Cow, I almost really goofed up...Ended up she was a little later even than me getting there late..sheesh...We had a wonderful visit.  I am thankful for my friends.  God has blessed me with some pretty incredible friends.  We had a pretty uneventful day after that...just common household tasks...But the kids are in bed and I'm headed there myself with my Molly dog close behind...
As I tell my kids every night...I'll see you in the morning when the Sun comes up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment