Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's DONE!

Well, it's 11:26 pm and I'm just now blogging for the day....The Christmas stuff came down today...I always forget how long it takes for this...The kids cried and hugged the tree and begged me not to take it down.  It was cute and all to have my own "tree huggers"..but the tree came down anyway!!

My husband and I are HOOKED on Smallville...Yes, the Superman story...You'd love it too if you only watched it.  Every year for Christmas he seems to get the previous season, so we watch them when the kids go to bed...Date night at it's cheapest...We have the best time.

Guess I'll close for tonight.  I chipped a nail today putting up the Christmas stuff...just thought I'd add that to the mix...I was a little upset about that. Good night to all...and to my kiddos..I'll see you in the morning when the sun comes up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment